This Terms of Service was last updated on October 20, 2020.
1. Reservation PolicyAll students will be asked to send a deposit for the first week of class in order to confirm their reservation. Reservations are confirmed on a first come first served basis. Any balances are due on the first day of classes. Please note that NSI does not offer refunds or “make-up” classes for any missed classes unless a major medical emergency.
2. National Holidays / School ClosureNSI will be closed for the following periods/holidays in 2021: January 1st / March 29th – April 2nd / April 12th / May 3rd / July 26th / August 16th / September 13th / November 29th / December 21st – 25th. There are no discounts for the holidays on January 1st / April 12th / May 3rd / July 26th / August 16th / September 13th or November 29th. Holidays that fall on the weekends do not affect class schedules. Homestays are not affected.
3. Cancellation PolicyIf you decide to cancel your program with more than 60 days before the first day of classes, we will charge you a processing fee of 30% of the cost of your program. For cancellations made with 59 to 30 days before the start date of classes, we will charge you a 50% of the cost of your program as a cancellation fee. There is no refund for any cancellations made with less than 30 days prior to the start date of classes. Students who start classes but do not finish the course will not be reimbursed under any circumstances. If you do not want to lose your deposit and want to reschedule your program, you must fulfill the following two requirements:
- We need to be informed in writing, and with at least 30 days before your scheduled time.
- You must reschedule within one year of the first schedule date.